VyOS 1.2.0-rc10 is available for download
VyOS 1.2.0-rc10 is available for download from https://downloads.vyos.io/?dir=testing/1.2.0-rc10
The following issues have been fixed:
- If you save your configuration on a system booted from a livecd, you will be offered to copy it to the installed image (T1047).
- EFI GRUB can now be installed in a removable location (T1023).
- The "run show vpn ipsec sa" command now works correctly for SAs with non-zero traffic counters (T956).
- IPsec SA in/out traffic counters are not displayed in human-readable units (T956).
Issues that need testing
We have a bunch of issues that need testing. Please tell us if the following features work for you, or help us figure out a reproducing procedure! We need to make sure they are resolved before we make a stable 1.2.0 release, but we are either unable to reproduce them because they are hardware-specific and we don't have required hardware anywhere; or we cannot reproduce them using the provided procedure, which may mean either that the procedure is incomplete, or that the bug is already fixed.
- Kernel crashed under (network) load with gen5 Mellanox cards (T1014).
- Broken 6rd tunnel implementation (T1000).
- Problem with Intel XL710 NICs (T961).
- L2TPv3 interfaces sometimes not loaded on boot (T942).
- OSPF process crashing on peer reboot (T922).
- BGP process doesn't start on boot (T904).
Additionally, we would like to know if DMVPN and SNMP integration with routing protocols are working well for you. If you've seen any of those issues, or, to the contrary, you can confirm that you've never seen them, please let us know.