VyOS 1.2.0-rc2 is available for download, with fixes to wireguard and PBR
Posted 9 Oct, 2018 by Daniil Baturin
The second release candiate is available for download from https://downloads.vyos.io/?dir=testing/1.2.0-rc2
We are happy to see so many people test the release candidates! Some bugs were already found and fixed, and we are working on some more bugs found since the release of 1.2.0-rc1. To make already completed fixed available, we are making the second release candidate.
- Wireguard module not loading (T881).
- PBR routes leaking into other tables (T882).
- Unhandled exception in the wireguard op mode (T883).
- Fail to add an OpenVPN to a bridge group if cost is not specified (T884, let us know if you also see it).
- commit-confirm doesn't cancel reboot properly (T870).
- The GPG key for release builds is not included in the image
Stay tuned for the rc3!